+65 6438 1969
Qualifications & Admissions
LL.B (Hons), University of Edinburgh.
LL.M, New York University School of Law.
Admitted as Attorney-at-Law in the State of New York.
Area of Expertise
Since joining Providence Law Asia LLC, Niki has been involved in a wide range of matters. Prior to joining Providence Law Asia LLC, she has gained legal experience in diverse jurisdictions: Taiwan, Poland and New York. She is bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Niki’s main areas of practice include:
- International arbitration
- Corporate & commercial litigation
- Private wealth litigation
REPRESENTATIVE CASE EXPERIENCE
- Acting for the Claimant in a multi-party arbitration concerning a multi-million dollar claim involving a Singapore listed company.
- Representing a BVI company (in liquidation) in a multi-party ICC London arbitration over a breach of a private equity investment agreement and involving tracing claims.
- Defending a Russian party against a RMB3 billon dollar claim brought by a Hong Kong company concerning serious allegations of conspiracy and breaches of fiduciary duties over the diversion of opportunities relating to a large-scaled theme park development project in China.
- Assisting in representation of a party over the beneficial ownership of shares of one of India’s largest online used-car marketplace with value of over SGD25 million.
- Representing a Ukrainian party in one of Singapore’s first litigation-funded international arbitration cases involving a USD100 million claim against a sovereign government for the breach of a joint venture agreement.
PROVIDENCE LAW ASIA
20 Collyer Quay #21-02 Singapore 049319
P: +65 6438 1969 | E: [email protected]
THE PROVIDENCE EXPERIENCE
Becoming a consummate advocate.
That's the promise of Team Providence.